Saturday, July 13, 2013

the woman with an umbrella

What was new, hm... as I was sitting at night with my little one, a woman "approached" me. She had short dark hair, a handkerchief and was as tall as when I am sitting. Probaly 4'5" or so. She was skinny and had an umbrella. I wasn't sure who she was, I just knew that I will run into someone and she knew who and would point out to me. She came over and "touched" my daughter. I didn't like it, I firmly asked her to please not touch this child or any other child or family I have as I don't appreciate anything or anyone doing so and it would make me reluctant to tell their family about their presence. So she moved away farther. See, if I don't know they are it's one thing but if I know I ask them not to. Anyhow, I told her she can stay and "talk" but that's about it. I thought she was someone else's mom but I was wrong. The next day I met up with a few friends, and it turned out that she was mother of one of them. In fact, that friend was mourning her death for about half a year may be a little more. The reason she kept showing umbrella, well two reasons, one is she carried one with her a lot, second, I hadn't checked forecast, turns out it was going to rain that day, duh, I should have looked it up before heading out. LOL but all was good. I am happy to get a break of a few days in between. I do have a lot of other things in the physical plane going on that need to be taken care of so it helps :) but I don't mind telling those who need to hear about loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment