Tuesday, July 9, 2013

a brother

I kept feeling on another spirit. Here is who the little boy is. He was blonde and 7-9 years old playing sports. Something with a ball and bat. I new it was someone from my class as the soul told me it was. When I was in class, done teaching, I was talking to one of the students. Then I asked another one that made more sense as I thought he was blond originally. I asked if he had a brother. He said, he dies at birth. I asked if the boy was blonde. He said he himself was blond for 2 months. He also said he used to play softball when he was like 9 years old or something. He never told anyone about it. So there is no way I would have known any of the blond or sports information. He wasn't freaked out, he said his brother was messing around with him anyway, but it was none the less cool

No comments:

Post a Comment