Thursday, July 10, 2014

Connecting with animal souls

If you have a pet and want to connect to it, I can do so if the soul wants to connect. Out of people that I have helped, I had connected to their pets and told them things, that the soul had sad. For me, a soul is a soul. It can be an insect or a horse, or a guinea pig, or a human. They are all connected and are all in the spirit form. At times they appear human, because some were human in another life. I tell it the way I feel and see it in my visions, as well as telepathically. That is the way the spirit world communicates with me. I don't need to be in a trance to do it. But I do ask the soul if it wants to talk. There are times when they aren't ready, or don't feel like it. If they don't, then I tell you if they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment