Thursday, February 20, 2014

Skeptics

So from my experience online I have learned more about skeptics. There seem to be a few types. One, no matter how nice you try to be to them, they will always come up with something to argue about playing out a war that doesn't exist, claiming they are right, having big egos and some being plain out rude calling names those who believe or can do things. They keep asking for proof and to be convinced. How can you convince someone who is asking for proof and makes fun of something you say. You can't, because until they meet someone or go through an experience that will really shock or move them, they won't believe it.

 The other type of skeptics are kinder ones. They will try to explain things scientifically and be polite, explaining that while they believe what is being told, it can be proven in science or medical research. I have never seen a believer fight and be as rude as the first type of a skeptic. And, a person with true abilities won't even bother convincing a skeptic. Why? Because it isn't worth it and there is nothing to prove.

 Many times, I notice that when there is a skeptic, I won't be able to provide them with proof because I am not meant to. And I love that, because there is no point to.So what if you tell them about their loved one or  a friend. Why bother, it's not my job to make someone a believer, mine is to help, not convince.

No comments:

Post a Comment